employment (2).jpg


Who Can File?

Any person applying for work or working for a state agency (as defined in 216.011, F.S.) who has been retaliated against for disclosing protected information may file a complaint.

The complaint must be filed no later than 60 days after the prohibited personnel action (e.g., termination of employment).

The Commission may refer your complaint to another agency (Governor?s office, Inspector General, etc.), as applicable.

If you have any questions regarding the filing of a Whistle-blower complaint or a Whistle-blower Retaliation complaint, please call FCHR for assistance.